India's Definitive event on Supply Chain Industry
GLS is the premier meeting place for the India's Logistics and Supply Chain Sector. In its 4 edition, it brings together 5000 professionals involved in the
handling, moving and transportation of goods throughout the supply chain.
GLS is a proven platform for Intralogistics industry to do business, and its an ideal place to meet new contacts and win new business!
India’s logistic market overview:
- The Indian logistics industry which provides employment to more than 22 million people has grown at a compound
annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8 per cent during the last five years.
- With the implementation of GST, the Indian logistics market is expected to reach about USD 215 billion in
2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.5 per
- Improving the logistics sector has huge implication on exports and it is estimated that a 10 per
cent decrease in indirect logistics cost can increase 5-8 per cent of exports.
- Indian market for warehouse automation is projected to grow 10-12% to $3.49 billion by 2020
- A new logistics division has been created in the Department of Commerce to coordinate integrated
development of the industry, identification of gaps, and introduction of technologybased interventions.