Terms & Conditions
- Global Logistics Awards are devised and organised by Infinity Exhibitions & Conferences Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi.
- All entries for the Global Logistics Awards 2017 must be completed and submitted on the event website www.globallogisticsshow.com/awards.
- The published entry deadlines are fixed and binding for all applicants however the organisers resrve the right to extend the same at their own discretion.
- Applicants certify that all entries are honest and truthful and open for documentary evidencing of claims should the Jury require at the pertinent stage.
- Individuals and organisations can self-nominate themselves for the awards. However, it is assumed that the individuals working as professionals have seeked internal approvals from their respective organisations. It is also understood that the professional submitting the entry on behalf of the organisation is duly authorised to do the same.
- Applicants agree and accept that the decision of the judges will be final and binding and confirm that they will not engage in any kind of correspondence that tries to influence or counter decisions.
- The applicants also hereby confirm that the financial figures, data and material that they submit as a part of their application is their property and is in no way in breach of any contractual obligation that they might have with any third party.
The entrant indemnifies, and agrees to keep indemnified, the organisers of the Global Logistics Awards for any claims arising out of any material, statements or claims made as part of their entry.
- The applicant accepts that the organisers of the awards via the Jury are entitled to judge their entry and select what they consider to be the winner in a given category without and legal recourse to the entrants.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the entrant to appoint a representative to collect the trophy should they be shortlisted and are declared winners on the awards night.
In the event that a winner's representative is not present at the awards function the trophy will be shipped to them upon receipt of a payment of INR 3000.00 plus ST towards logistics charges.
- The organiser reserves the right to use any photographs, video, sound, written or other material pertaining to the event with or without the winner in it for its promotion campaigns without any restriction.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and withdrawn from the Awards.
The Global Logistics Awards reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
The Global Logistics Awards' decision is final and binding on all applicants without any legal recourse.
- Global Logistics Awards reserve the right to nominate the entrant in additional categories that the organisers feel appropriate.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of judges which will be published on the event website.
- Organisations can choose to enter in multiple categories wherever they deem deserving of an award.
- Sponsors cannot enter the category they are sponsoring.
- Global Logistics Awards and all its Intellectual Property remains the sole copyright of Infinity Exhibitions & Conferences Private Limited
- These rules and regulations will be subject to the laws of Republic of India with Delhi jurisdiction.